And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

January 23, 2012

This past week has been full of emotions for me... Heavenly Father has truly opened His love to us this.

So the lesson last Monday night with Silvana and Rosana... Was amazing. We conversed with her about trials in our lives and why Heavenly Father sent His Son. Then we talked about the Holy Ghost and why we are baptized. In the middle of the lesson, in Silvana´s own words, "I need to be baptized... I want to be baptized." And because of Bianca´s baptism which was that same week, we invited her to be baptized the same day. She accepted. We then realized that she needed to know the commandments so we taught her and everything, she understood and was receptive until we got to cafe and the WoW. I then asked Rosana to bare her testimony. (Rosana did the same thing when we taught her about the WoW and cafe, but from that same day she hasn´t taken/drank it.) Right when she was done, everything made sence to Silvana. We then invited Rosana to be baptized the same day, but she said that she needed more time. We invited her to be baptized the 4th of february and she accepted. We actually had her do an interview the same night as Silvana and she really just needs more time. I have no doubt that she will be baptized.

I don´t have too much time, but Bianca and Silvana were baptized. Rosana will be baptized the 4th and we received a reference tuesday (BLESSING OF THE MISSION) and marked another 2 for the 11th. It honestly will be really hard to leave Indaiatuba, but come what may and love it. I don´t know the meaning of a lot of things, but if the Lord needs and errand run, Elder Bowman will do HIS best.

I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS, FASTS AND ALL THAT YOU DO!!!


Seu amoroso filho, e irmão

Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb


3 Nephi 9:20-22

No comments:

Post a Comment