And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 7, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRETT AND RACHEL!!!!!

With the little time that I have this week, I would just like to share one of the miracles that happened this week.

As we were sitting in church during testimony meeting, one of the members came up to me and said that there was a family sitting in the back that had never been to our church and came without invitation. As I aproached them, it was a man in his older 20 with his wife next to them, holding a baby that couldn´t have been more then 12 months old. I explained to them who we are and the specialness of the meeting and how it was different. I told them that we would talk after and let them be. After, we went over and began talking. The President of the Elders Quoram was close by so I called for him. As we began discussing, we discovered this young mom´s story. They had been praying for about a week or so for ``the right path`` in a church and during the holiday this past week, she was on the metro. She forgot her money and a man with his two sons came out of no where and paid for her ticket. As they road together, she commented that his sons were very well mannered. This was towards the end of their travel and he replied that he had raised them in the Church of Jesus Christ. He noted the website of the church down on a piece of paper and gave it to her. When she returned home, the first thing that she did was look for the address and hour of the nearest church. And that is what brought us to this point. From the testimonies that were born, she asked who was ``The Prophet President Thomas Spencer Monson?`` Let´s just say that his name is very hard to say, and most investigators forget how to say it. It was a blessing and a true testement that God puts us in the right places. It is our responsibility to respond to these wispers of the Spirit.

I know that Christ lives. For this, we are here. I´m, grateful for all of your great sacrifices and prayers. May the Lord continue to bless you all in your efforts and prayers. Until Sunday

Com amor,
Seu amoroso filho e irmão
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb

Mosiah 18:8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment