And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GINGER AND MATT!!!

Not a whole lot of time today, sorry.

1. The temple was amazing! President Martins stayed in the Celestial Room answering questions and giving, what I like to call, his sermont on the mount. Was incredible!

2. We have an investigator that will be baptized on Sunday. She asked me to baptize her, but I have a feeling that I will be transfered on Wednesday. (I think Elder Nascimento will train, he´s amazing!)

3.Everything is good in the neighborhood!

4. I love being a missionary!

5. I love my family!

6. I know that He lives!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!!!

Seu filho e irmão
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb

No comments:

Post a Comment