And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17

Thursday, October 4, 2012

September 17, 2012

Tis the time once more. All is well here in Lapa. We have been teaching a lady who has just been an elect who fell from heaven. She stopped drinking coffee because someone was telling her all about what we believe in. Ya know, one of those conversations. Not a whole lot to report, the ward is swell! So I guess I´ll just share a quote...

"The Lord has a great worth for each of us to do. You may wonder how this can be. You may feel that there is nothing special or superior about your ability, but the Lord can do remarkable miracles with a person of ordinary ability that is humble, faithful and dilifent in serving the Lord. That is because God is the ultimate source of power."~President Faust.

I hope and pray that each of you are healthy and doing well in your efforts. He lives. This is His work. Contining fighting for it.

Love you all,

Elder Bowman

No comments:

Post a Comment