Hey family! Sorry I don´t have very much time today, but I promise that next week will be ten times better. Long story short, the heavens are openning!
Vagnar, who is preparing to be baptized on the 24th, is an ELECT!!! We taught him the Word of Wisdom and Law of Chasity this past week. He was telling us a story about more or less, one year ago, he felt that drinking and smoking was bad so he decided to stop. He then bore his testimony on the matter that he knows that it was a revelation that Joseph Smith received. He then told us that he didn´t have any problems with the Law of Chasity, but that he had a couple of bad dvds that he would throw out and then begin a new life, just like baptisam! More or less, those were his words! The Lord has been preparing him for this opportunity and I´m grateful we are the ones who can watch and help him grow.
We have a couple of other new investigators who are solid! To say the least, I didn´t think I would be able to see some of the miracles from our labors and faith from the past transfer. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has alowed one more transfer here for me.
I love you sweet family! Thank you for all that you do!
Seu amoroso filho e irmão
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb
1 Nephi 19:9
No comments:
Post a Comment