I don´t think that I have been in a hotter place for so long in my entire life... MINHA NOSSA!!!! A person told us that it was the hottest that São Paulo has been since 2008 this past thursday.
Anywho! WE HAVE FOUND ONE OF HEAVENLY FATHER`S GREATEST ELECTS!!! It has been a real answer to our prayers. His name is Vagnar. He is around 25-30 old. He was buying sunglasses from one of our membors stores when the membor felt impressed to invited him out to church. Welp! One out of fifty times, he went! We talked to him more, explained a little bit to him about the restoration and the BOM and asked him if we could converse with him more another day at his house. When we were there, the setting felt very special. Answering a few of his question from what he read (A BLESSING) and then speaking more about how Christ church came to be restored. On a side note real quick, Elder Cardoso was Senior this past week and did absolutely amazing, he took control of everything! I am so happy and impressed for the Elder that he has become and all the things I have been able to learn from him. Anyway, long story short, he excepted to be baptized! (I am running out of time, sorry) And yesterday in church, we were leaning about prophets and he was explaining to everyone in the class his favorite parts about how we have prophets today! We taught him once!!! He also asked me what time his baptizam would be! Where did you come from! That was the question I had :)
The work is great! I love each and everyone of you! Have a great week family!!!
Com amor
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb
1 Nephi 3:7
No comments:
Post a Comment