And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December 12, 2011

The week has come and gone... WOW!!!

So like I told Mom, we are almost positive Elder Santos is being transfered, so this past week I was the senior companion to see how well I knew the area, and with teaching and with other stuff too. It was an experience that´s for sure, but the Lord never gave up on us... Actually, the work is the same. Just miracles. We had 8 investigators in sacrament and I´m not even sure about LA. We will be having 2 baptisams this week. Our numbers this coming week will be a little shakey but Elder Santos says that´s common with a baptisam. Plus we have tranfers and plus I´ll probably be getting a new companion.

Real fast, I forgot to say this last week, but I went to an English couse with someone in the ward (everyone is trying to learn English here, i swear) and it was awesome!! Ha, they gave me some time to talk about what I do so me and Elder Santos practiced what I would say... I COULD NOT SPEAK ENGLISH!!! Anywho, I took a picture and it was a great experience.

So one of the people that will be baptized this week, her name is Katherine. I kind of talked about her when we first met her, but here´s the sparknotes version. We were walking to an appointment and a guy at a gas station stopped us and said that there was a girl in that store over there (very close) who wants to know more about what you guys do. We talked to her, got a return appointment, asked her to be baptized after the first lesson, and now after 3 weeks from this, she will be baptized!!! ELECT!!!

Sorry I don´t have much time, but the church is TRUE!!! The Lord continues to bless the work here, especially when the advisary wants a peice of us. But we will never give in. I´m very sad that Elder Santos will be leaving me... It will be very hard, but I know that it is His will. In the words of Elder Worthin, ``Come what may and love it.´´


Love you Family!!!


Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb

No comments:

Post a Comment