Great week! We only have 2 sold baptismal dates BUT!!!! Will be 4 sold by the end of the week AT THE LEAST!!!!
Saturday was such a special day. Back to back lessons of ours where investigators with dates and they both were asking questions as if they knew there had to be a restoration. The spirit was so strong and they were both in church. After the last one, we got in the elevator and I looked at Elder Santos and said to him in English, what is happening? He replied, we are doing our best, and that´s all that counts.
This is the testimony and promise of the Lord. (DC82:10) I have found myself saying in my prayers how interesting life is. Here, we are being tested. But we can have a Spirit always with us telling us the answers. We just have to allow Him in. He gives us weaknesses that way His voice can be louder or softer depending on our faith. I have said many times, the choice isn´t usually between good and evil. It never was for Adam an Eve. Eve knew what she was doing. The choice is between faith and fear.
Really good week, and I´m looking forward to the coming week. P.S. One of our investigators is scheduled to be baptized the 18 of this month. Was a very special feeling when he said that day. Another reason to always remember that day.
LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!! Thank you for your prayers and testimonies.
Com amor,
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb
No comments:
Post a Comment