And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 2, 2012

Merry Conference Weekend to you all! I hope you all enjoyed it and were able to hear and feel the answers to your prayers.

What a crazy week it has been. I believe it was friday when we had a huge hail storm. Not very common at all here in São Paulo. Actually there was hail the size of golf balls and actually broke two of our windows. One in the bathroom and the other in the work out room. We were at a part members house during it so we realized the bathroom when Elder Cardoso went to take a shower and then realized the workout room when I woke up to exercise the next morning. The bathroom wasn´t too bad, but the workout room was covered in glass. Don´t worry, it was awesome and I was sure to take pictures!

Did I see Ross Garner and Tanner Bowman in the University of Utah Institute Choir? Could have sworn it was him. Also, as Elder Larry Y. Wilson was speaking I had two thoughts come to my head. One, is this the Hall of Fame Ute player and two, his talk seemed to be a check off this, in how Mom and Dad raised each of us kids. How grateful I am for the sacrifices and heavenly choices that they made to raise us.

We had a baptism scheduled for this saturday, but needed to change it because he still needs a couple more lessons (the commandments, just a little important) and can´t do it the following weekend because he is going to São Paulo so it was marked for the 21st. He is very solid though and been very fun to see the change in his life.

Conference was very well attended in the ward from what I thought it would be. Saturday morning was packed and we had a couple investigators who attended throughout.

The work is great! Ever continuing forward. Thank you so much for all your prayers and sacrifices. Have a wonderful week family. I LOVE YOU!!!

Seu amoroso filho e irmão
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb

Mosiah 5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment