HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND BRANDON!!!!!!
I hope the party was wonderful for all the time that you all put into it. I am so grateful for all that you have done for us, Dad. The book sounds like it turned out great! Just remember, ther are still pages to be written, we each have an opportunity to leave a heritage for the generations to come. We stand on the shoulders of those who have gone before us, it is our duty to never let them down.
This past week was a little humbling. I was asked to give the trainning the night before district meeting. It went okay, we have an amazing district here. I was also asked to give a talk in sacrament ten minutes before the meeting. The first thing that came to my head was the exact thought President Monson had when he was on the bus in Texas. Peter 3:15. The talk was okay as well. I talked about the purpose that the Savior had here on Earth. I shared a few scriptures and also quoted a couple prophets. Like Elder Nelson said, ``We live to die, we die to live.``
Rafael, who was baptized on Mom and Dad´s anniversary and received the Gift of the Holy Ghost on Christmas received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday! Was very special. We are going to his house tonight as well. Fabio is firm and strong and ready to be baptized! We taught him the commandments this past week which went really well. He will have his interview this coming week.
There work is great! The church is true! Thank you for all the many prayers and sacrifices. I love you family! Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment