Well the day has come. As most of you know, I was transfered. It was very hard at first, but even harder when it all sunk in thursday morning when I woke up and I wouldn´t be serving in that area ever again. I thank my Heavenly Father for the great opportunity that I had to serve there. I honestly was born and raised there. Indeed the time did pass quickly, I look back at all the things I experience during my time there. Jonas´s mom (recent convert) who always called me bebezão (big baby) said that I must have been all grown up and ready to leave my nest. My heart will always be with the people there and the reuniting of my eternal family for the small time that we had together, will one day come again. I will miss Indaiatuba, but I know that through Jesus Christ, we will see each other again. Until that day, my love, my joy and my testimony of our Living Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will always be with the people of Indaiatuba.
Now, Horto Florestal... HOLY COW!!! This place is full of rich people! Not everyone is rich here, but I can´t get over how incredible come of these apartments are! It is very very green here with lots of trees and such. The members are awesome! Work a lot, so working with them will be a little tricky, but great people. After the sacrament, the Bishop called me up and gave me a minute. I said who I was and where I was from then bore my testimony.
As of now, we don´t have any dates here, and the area isn´t really now for baptizing. The entire zone for that matter anyway, but we have some solid ´people who are ready for the blessings of the gospel in their lives. I´m excited for the opportunity to serve and train Elder Espiritu. He is an awesome guy and reminds me a lot about myself when I was new in the field. Very fun times :)
I love you family with all my heart. The church is true. He lives.
Com amor, seu filho e irmão
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb
2 Nephi 26:23-28
No comments:
Post a Comment