Elder Espiritu was transfered to the area right next to my last area, Indaiatuba. It was very hard to say goodbye, the time passed by really fast with him. Faster then any other companion that I had. I wish him the best of luck in his mission and willl be a pleasure the times I see him in the future.
So, my new companion is Elder Nasciment (that means Elder Birth, don´t worry I already asked him if he thinks his name is weird too and he said yes) and he is from Fortaleza Ceará, which is the northeast part of Brasil and the next city to get a temple in Brasil. HE IS A CONVERT!!! He has 6 months on the mission, but only 1 year and 7 months as a member! Yupp! He left 1 year (and a couple weeks) from the time when he was baptized! He is 23 years old (kinda intimidating, right?) short, hard worker, a chef of expertiss, Michelle´s long lost Brasilian twin (he likes to clean) and one of the best representatives of Jesus Christ that is serving in His vinyard. It is a pleasure to be working/testifying by his side.
We also marked a date this past week! Her name is Katerine! I will tell you more about her next week when I have more time, but she is awesome! She is preparing to be baptized on the 21st of this month.
I love you family! May the Lord continue to bless you all.
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb
No comments:
Post a Comment