And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17

Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 25, 2012

We found a couple new solid people to teach. We took a member with us for both of them so things are really starting to look good here in Horto Florestal. We also had our second meeting with the ward since I´ve been hear and actually the second since well, a very long time. (The first was last week) The Lord is really starting to answer our prayers and fast and these members are awesome, they just need to realize it. I will also try to send pictures next week. The Training this past week also went very good. I saw Elder Santos and its crazy where the time has gone since Indaiatuba. I tried to get him to do a practice lesson with me during the lesson to bring back some good memories, but it didn´t work out. I´ll probably only get to see him one more time at transfers probably. (I think he will be transfered along with Elder Espiritu, but we´ll see) Sorry, not much to report on. LOVE YOU FAMILY!!!

Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb

Also remember that Wednesday is Martyr of Joseph Smith. I just finished DC 134 this morning and plan to read DC 135 on Wednesday. If you would like, you are invited to. I know it will bless you and give you more strength in your daily efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment