First off... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW MICHELLE BOWMAN PALMER!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
MILAGRES DA MISSÃO!!! And boy, we have had a lot of them! But, the only way that they will come through and continue to happen is we got become better!!! I swear, everyday is like the 4th quarter of a football game... Ya gotta love it!!!
Jonas WILL be baptized this week. Crazy things with the scheduling and all. We had stake conference this past week and with other weeks he wants as much of his family there and this is the best week. He has a cool story but its also a long one. Long story short, he is 11 and will be the only member in his family, but a lot of his family, including his mom, knows that the church is true so it will be awesome to have a lot of people there for him.
We went to this house were we heard would be good to talk with this girl. No one really knew much more then that. Turns out that it was a less active family who said it was a miracle that we were there cuz they hadn´t seen missionaries there in a long time and miss the feeling of church and the Spirit. At the end they said that they have a daughter who they want to be baptize, and would be there at our next visit.
I´ve kind of hit a wall with my progression with the language. I´ve tried many things, but nothing was helping. Sunday night I was reading in my notes and came across something about Joseph Smith. I wish I would have taken better notes, but it was about when he hit a wall with the translation. The Lord told him 4 things that he needed to do and the first two he was already doing. They were (can´t remember the first one) humility repentance and diligence to pray. I thought about this more that night and the next morning when I was going to São Paulo my zone leader gave me my mail. One of the letters was from Coach Miller. Coach Miller is one of the busiest people I know so I felt really touched to see that he wrote me. In his letter he said he felt inspired to write me. He told me a story of a missionary who had a goal that was realated to the work, but wasn´t working. He talked to his Mission Pres and his Pres asked if he was praying to the Lord about it. The same day, David Evans talked about DC 9 and how we pray for really good things but are specific with the Lord on why we ask for these things. We just assume that the Lord knows that they were good. MIRACLES
When Jehovah created the earth with Michale, Elohem knew what they were doing and knew what they were doing was good. But everyday (whether how long that is) they returned and reported. Its the same thing with us. Heavenly Father wants to bless our lives, but He can´t just bless us if He is just of our lives. He needs to be in our lives.
The Church IS TRUE!!!
I Love you family!! Hope all is well!!
Com amor,
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb
No comments:
Post a Comment