Hey Family, not a whole lot of time today so this will be VERY quick!
Good solid week this week. We now have 2 investigators with dates of baptisam and one before that fell through... Yeah, she was in church on Sunday.
Ha, so I´m not going to lie, people can´t sing down here. My first couple of sundays I would actually just smile all way through the song. Yeah... Not funny anymore.... Elder Santos likes to sing so we sing to people and then they ask me specifically to sing a solo the next time I´m at there house. I CAN`T SING!!! I was the reason we didn´t take state in Madrigals! (You can´t take state in Madrigals, but still) So anyway, me and Elder Santos are also singing in 3 weeks in sacrament. I guess this would be a good time to thank you mom and the 6 sisters for encouraging me to do choir.
Friday I got to go to a training just for Leaders because of Elder Santos. I felt a little out of place, we have SOOO MANY AMAZING missionaries in this mission, and I just felt like I should have been at the kids table. But it was awesome, all the zone leaders spoke and AP´s and President and Sister Martins. The Spirit was very strong.
Sorry this is very short. Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving week and Fun at Jacob Lake!!! Thank You all sooo MUCH!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Com amor,
Elder Bowman
omhiwdMb
No comments:
Post a Comment