To Mom he wrote:This past week has been remarkable. Sorry I didnt have much time in my email. Hopefully this letter gets to you as soon as possible. I litterally had two more words left to say before it told me that my time was up and to finish and send my email. Everything is great! I just hope the family knows how much I truly care about them and for their fasting and prayers. I just felt rushed the whole time I was typing and couldn't say all that I wanted to, especailly how greatful I am for all of you. Thank you so much for sending me letters every day! They are the highlight of my day! Oh and thank you for the packages! Ha, I dont think I need candy for a couple of weeks though. Also, I hope you havent sent a pkg by the time you get this cuz I remembered a couple other things (he mentions other things he needs from his closet) Also, we had pizza for the first time friday night! Love of my life! I also had sprite to was it down. I jusually have powerade every meal but I was feeling sprite with my pizza. Sprite has always been my favorite drink, but I never knew why, except for that it tastes great! Then I remembered how sprite was your cure to everything... I now know that the reason I love sprite so much is that it makes me think of you. I know Ive been called to serve his children in Brasil and to exercise my faith in Him and know without a shadow of a doubt that all things come to pass by the will of the Father if we but have faith. I could go on and on and on! Even though I've only scratched the surface, I can see why missions change lives. My joy is full....I may not know the meaning of all things, nevertheless I know that he loves His children. And if I;m meant to stand in the infirmities, I will do so with all the glory to His Atonement, that I may have the power of Christ rest upon my shoulders. It is my duty to never let him down. OMHIWDMB. To Dad he writes: It would be hard to express just how much your letter meant to me. I dont have a lot of time to comment on all of what you said, but please keep telling me about your life. Its like you know exactly what I have been going through...You couldnt have been more spot on. Throughout my life it seemed that whenever I put a lot of energy into something, I was usually satisfied with the result. But my mission, I felt like I had never worked harder for something in my life. I wanted to be the best. What you talked about with your experience sounds exactly like mine. Ive usually been good at memorizing things, but here its been so hard for me. Everyone was picking up the language faster than me, I felt like I had such a great message to share but couldnt. Even sports and just working out was difficult for me. I really cant summerize my experience that I went through that made everything change because it is so dear to me, it wouldnt have the same meaning. So one day I will write you the story, but know this. I know that Christ lives. I know that there is no such thing as coincidents, just life's miracles. |
And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17
Monday, September 5, 2011
August 4th, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment