Wow!!! What a week!!! I LOVE IT HERE!!!!! This work is truly the best! As I've thought about it, my whole life I have always loved competing. That seems to have been my drive for a lot of things in my life. But here, it's a whole new playing field, a whole new ball game. Even though at first it was tough to not physically overcome my opponinent, I have found no greater love, save it be by family, then to wake up every morning and representing my eternal family and the name by which family can be eternal if we take upon His name. I can't discribe my love for each of you, for the sacrifices you all have made for me. Thank you so much for the prayers and the fasting. I know that the Lord loves His children and will never give us a commandment save there be a way to accomplish it. I LOVE YOU ALL!!! Well nothing too exciting to report except that you all are the best family in the world and my district loves you! Seriously, I am too blessed. My district wishes they had a family like you! They loved the flag by the way. :) We had two of the 8 Elders from our district get their visas last week and left this morning for the CTM. They will be missed, but I know thats where God wants them. The language is still comin! We still haven't baptized our investigator Gina yet, but I have a good feeling for this next week! The MTC Musical is just dandy too! I don't know what more to say, but that I love you all so very much. Whenever times get hard I think of every single one of you and the joy that you bring to me and think thats what this work is all about. This is the same happiness I want to share where ever the Lord may call me. I LOVE YOU FAMILY!!! |
And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things. 1 Nephi 11:17
Monday, September 5, 2011
August 9th, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment